Friday, November 08, 2013

If you like it, you can keep it.

We will keep this promise to the American People: If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan.  Period.

Let me be perfectly clear.  If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

No matter what you've heard, if you like your 401(k), you can keep your 401(k).

If you like your Roth IRA, you can keep your Roth IRA.  Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.

Make no mistake.  If you like your local school curriculum, you can keep your curriculum.

If you like your privacy, you can keep your privacy. I promise.

If you like your rifle, you can keep your rifle. You heard it here.

I will not take your shotgun away.  I believe in the 2nd amendment.

If you like voting, I'll let you vote. Trust me.

If you like your freedom, I'll give you freedom.

If you enjoy your life, I may let you live.

Feel better??


1 comment:

Cathy said...

That's a rather disturbing line-up of links.

My computer's mute button was smoking . . probably due to 'repetitive use' syndrome.